- Organizing Master Bedroom Closets
- Organizing Linen Closets
- Organizing Children's Closets & More!
- Drawer Organization
- "Move Into New Closet Session" (Let's declutter and purge before you move so all we need to do is organize new closets which will look beautiful when you move into your new space. You will also feel wonderful and have a fresh start.)
- "Purge and Splurge Session" (Let's make room for the new: spend time determining what to keep, give, or consign and then splurge on new items you need or want to give your wardrobe new life)
- Maintenance (keeping it organized)
- Style Advice
- Assist with Closet Design
" I felt like I could breathe again this morning when I walked into my closet. I felt light. I have now caught the bug to organize!"
~ Debbie H.
" When I opened my linen closet, I felt a sense of relief that it was organized."
~ Chase J.
" I was blown away when I walked into the closet. It looked like a boutique"
Refer a friend who books a job and Receive $25!
Closet Therapy Atlanta hosted an event on October 14 with the RealReal to give women the opportunity to declutter their closets and consign their luxury apparel. It was a success and great fun! Keep you posted on the next event.
Closet Therapy Atlanta was written up in the Around Town section in the December 2017 issue of the Vinings Lifestyle publication.
Ask away. We are here to serve you so feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.